POPSUGAR and NatureBox provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have Snacks by NatureBox box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own, and POPSUGAR and NatureBox did not tell me what to say or how to say it.
Let me preface this NatureBox snacks review by mentioning that I subscribed to NatureBox healthy snack delivery in the past. I cancelled my subscription about a year ago after my son was born. I truly believe in the company and the products they produce, but chose to make the move to more organic foods. At the time I cancelled, NatureBox didn’t offer custom boxes, and I wanted more control over the snacks that were delivered.
Since then, NatureBox allows you to CHOOSE your monthly snacks or get a surprise each month—which is far better in my opinion. We always had a few bags that sat around because we didn’t like them as much. In fact, I think there still are a couple bags in the back of my pantry.
My family truly enjoyed our experience with NatureBox and I'm seriously considering signing up again. Having a fresh batch of healthy snacks delivered to our door is both fun and convenient; which is why I was thrilled to try them out again thanks to NatureBox and POPSUGAR.
The POPSUGAR Must Have Snack Box contains hand-selected snacks chosen by Lisa Sugar, POPSUGAR Editor in Chief. She chose 5 of her favorites: POPSUGAR Must Have Mix, Lemon Pucker Pistachios, Seaweed Rice Pops, Dried California Peaches and Blueberry Almond Bites.
Our family's favorites starting from the top:
- Lemon Pucker Pistachios—they don’t really make you pucker, but they are lemony-pistachio goodness.
- Seaweed Rice Pops –fun to eat, sweet/salty little balls with a touch of toasted Nori.
- POPSUGAR Must Have Mix—An updated trail mix with crunchy soy beans, cranberries and lots of other crunchies. Sweet/salty yums.
- Dried Peaches—I think I ate the whole bag myself, in one sitting.
- Blueberry Almond Bites—yummy little blueberry bits with almonds. Sweet and satisfying.
It’s always good to have healthy snacks on hand when you are hungry, which is why I really like NatureBox. They fill you up without weighing you down (in more ways than one).
Some facts about NatureBox:
- They have 3 monthly box sizes to choose from with 5, 10 or 20 snack bags each
- You can customize every box with your choice of over 100 snacks
- They come up with new flavors every month
- You can purchase more of your favorite snack online—or add them to every monthly box.
- They categorize snacks by dietary need (gluten, lactose, soy, vegan, non-gmo, no sugar, no nuts)
- NatureBox donates 1 meal to Feeding America for every box delivered.
If you are looking for a fun way to add more healthy options to your diet, I can't recommend NatureBox enough. The POPSUGAR Must Have Box is a great way to get started. It's 50% off the usual $19.95 price and free shipping. Try it now for just $9.95.